Monday, June 14, 2010

We're All Adults Here

(c) 2010 F. Bruce Abel

OK, we're all adults here. So you will have noticed a certain "shorthand" made possible by Google, or somebody, which enables me to snip a paragraph and to include it on this blog with only two more clicks. So easy. And sometimes, for example, when I snip from an article within my Schwab account, it goes in without attribution. Suffice it to say, I didn't write it.

Also you will also note that there are certain photos created by world-class relatives (photographers). The latest was taken in Barcelona by Rebecca Worple, who happened to be sitting at a piazza when a nude walked across the square. She had her regular, not telephoto, lens, but what she got is considered immeasureable. Click on "Hot Air," which is a catch-all category of off-beat items I post. I think it's also catalogued under "Naked Shorts." Whatever -- and you can get it by typing "Barcelona" in the general search upper left.

Labels