Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mad Money Recap | Nightly Recap for:  Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mad Money Recap Nightly Recap for: Wednesday, June 16, 2010: "Jim: Not a great day, not a terrible one… Dow Jones up a tad… S&P 500 Index, break even.. thanks to the usual climatic issues… a stronger price of oil, Euro only a tad weaker, terrible housing starts… but we expected that… I am going to break form, I am going to do something a little different today… I am going to use the top of this show to help write the speech that I would have given last night if this country ever makes the, some would say unfathomable, catastrophic error, of letting me anywhere near the Oval office… this is the speech that Obama should have made about the oil spill… the horrible oil spill and what we can do about it."


Labels