Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mad Money Recap | Nightly Recap for:  Monday, June 21, 2010

Mad Money Recap Nightly Recap for: Monday, June 21, 2010: "So what do these money managers who were caught leaning the wrong way… and only have 7 days to morph from a bear to a bull … what do they do? How do they look like they got it right? Even though we know that they got it wrong… pretty simple… the kind of recipe, the play book, I know it, I own it… they buy the winners… the stocks that have taken the market by storm this quarter… stocks that their investors, even the most clueless investors, know are on fire… so let me give you the big money playbook that you would not get from anybody else… because I managed money for about 30 years… I am talking about what these fund managers who bet wrong will now buy to look right… and I think these winners will start soaring higher after today’s disappointing session."


Labels