Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mad Money Recap | Nightly Recap for:  Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mad Money Recap Nightly Recap for: Tuesday, June 15, 2010: "Plus, overseas, it seems more and more likely that Greece is going to default… hey, a few weeks ago that would have caused us to be down 500... now we are ?… I mean come on, that should roll back every bit of the ground that this market has made up… ugly, horrible, right? All bad news… how much should we have been down today, maybe 200? Maybe we should have been down 400? You know it and I know it… yet we rallied… the good Euro… whatever… you know what? I am calling this a bad rally… that is right… I know that sound oxymoronic but I do not care… this market has now become more depressing than Ethan From… as even the good days are now bad days."


Labels