Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Mad Money Recap | Nightly Recap for:  Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mad Money Recap Nightly Recap for: Tuesday, June 8, 2010: "At the end of the day, we will either fix the current problems.. none of which are as bad as we saw in 2008, 2009... or they will go down to levels that I think represent the ultimate downside of the sell off… a level that I do not expect you to hit… I don’t think that it is in the cards… but that is Dow 8,260... where even with these problems, stocks will be cheap enough to be attractive… it is no fun… it is not the end of the world either… that is right, even under my own disastrous scenario… I do not think we will come anywhere near where we were in the dark old days… there is just too much good… too many opportunities… and too many things going right to see those levels again.



Mad Money Recap on Facebook"


Labels