Friday, June 4, 2010

Mad Money Recap | Nightly Recap for:  Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mad Money Recap Nightly Recap for: Thursday, June 3, 2010: "Now, I used this strategy most effectively as a hedge fund manager during the old days, before I retired… using again a deep in the money call strategy as a proxy for the stocks… I call it stock replacement… a strategy that I used to turn high dollar priced stocks like Apple, or Intuitive Surgical… hey, $300 plus… that can lose gobs of points on the downside… into vehicles with a much more limited downside… you can learn how to do that yourself in Getting Back To Even, the book… if call options are too difficult for you though, then buy the stocks on weakness … scale into them gradually over time as I have taught you… and for the younger viewer, let’s keep it simply… you can buy a couple of these stocks, just 2 or 3 shares, put them away… because if they turn out to be duds… total flame out… you have your whole working life ahead of you to make your money back.. who knows, 2 or 3 shares of these, maybe one of them is going to be Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway… maybe the next one… I do not know… all I can tell you is that these are the hardest snap back stocks that I have ever seen."


Labels