Thursday, September 3, 2009

Double Victory for Cramer

(c) 2009 F. Bruce Abel

Although Cramer has been on vacation for the better part of a week, his wisdom works when he's not there. If you notice, he is training his audience to think like hedge funds think. Anyway, he suggests that his ideas should be put to work after pullbacks, not right away.

So I've been keeping a list and screening, on my Schwab account, his ideas from the last month or so that seem to have special oomph. See my earlier blog on FDO, which I did buy some puts on, and got out with a small profit.

(None of the two ideas did I invest in, except for the puts mentioned above.)

TJX this morning! He also recommended (between the lines) puying puts on FDO. See both today! TJX up 3 in pre-market. FDO down 2 in pre-market. A double winner, and big too!

Labels