Saturday, July 3, 2010

How to Read This Blog

(c) 2010 F. Bruce Abel

OK, times change.  It is so easy to clip a paragraph from something I'm reading on the web, and then include it on this blog.  Without comment. 

It's lazy but it gives me a quick window into the article that I can later click on and read in full.  And it's cloud computing which keeps track of pretty much every article I read.  And I am hoping that dear relatives are secretly signing on to read my blog.  Some aren't so secret and admit to doing it, which gives me immense pleasure.

The most hilarious web item read in the past month is "You Suck at Photoshop," which, as I said, is simply hilarious. http://www.mydamnchannel.com/You_Suck_at_Photoshop/Season_1/YouSuckAtPhotoshop1DistortWarpandLayerEffects_1373.aspx  And it replicates itself with an enfolding story of Donnie Doyle's, the author's, ingeniously funny "life" and "marriage."

You can Google it quickly. 

Labels