Saturday, April 10, 2010

Rubin -- Good Years Followed by Raking it In Years

(c) 2010 F. Bruce Abel

OK, let's face it. We have our good years. Then we have our evil "Raking it in years." Or "Trying to Rake it In Years." You don't rake it in by being a whistleblower. You Go With What Makes You and Your Organization Money.

That's capitalism. And it can be fun.

So Rubin evokes admiration during the Clinton Administration. Etc.

Tiger Woods. Same? That's different, but is it?

I can write critically about a company, say Citigroup. But I can also try to trade its stock, or buy it long term. Cramer tells you how to do it.

I can be against electric aggregation as a complexity-ruse for the municipality heads; but if I'm asked to join a team of aggregators, I can go that way too. (I haven't.)



Labels