Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Thank You For Your Tips on Robbing Me, Robber of My House! Soros Warns

(c) 2009 F. Bruce Abel

Believe it or not this is my first post on just plain "Soros." I see I have one previous blog entry labeled "soros.friedman" which I will now look at. In the meantime read -- and see -- what he said in this interview yesterday. It isn't pretty:

http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/article/226767/Soros-Says-Fed-in-a-Bind-Beware-Stagflation-Bursting-of-Bond-Bubble?tickers=dia,spy,GDX,GLD,TLT,TLB,TIP


Well, reader I went back and read the earlier entry. Wow! You should do the same.

If you believe that the likes of Soros caused this horrible vomitus, or even partly caused this crisis, then you must conclude there is something unseemly about Soros, whose hedge fund now has been "exposed" as having profited anticipating this mess, allowed to be interviewed and revealed as the genius he is! It's the robber telling you how he robbed your house. Oh thank you robber!

Instead, Robber, why don't you first give us our money back before telling us how you will rob us!

See the problem?

Labels