Saturday, September 6, 2008

Our Own Story

As we go out each Saturday and Sunday...

Each of us has our own story. I went to Harvard Law School. Believe me, being president of Harvard Law Review is the rareist of the rare person. That person is to be looked up to. That person is not me, although I have a first-class mind, give me the time to think for a while.

That person can, and always could, go to Wall Street and, immediately, make a lot of money. That person can save and make a law firm immense money because that person can analyze a problem and avoid the diverting side issues that confound.

A case improperly taken can cost years of wasted money for the client.

Instead Obama went to the South Side of Chicago and organized.

We've had enough of our "Cultural Revolution." Bring back the thoughtful personnel and provide funding for the regulatory agencies.

Labels