Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sept 4 2007 NYT Article on Deregulation of Electricity

I was travelling the day this article came out.

I am linking this topic with my label "Judge Cudahy" because he was the first to stand up and write about the coming fraud/tragedy of electric deregulation, as I point out in my earlier blogs.

This is a theme I have spent a lot of time on on this blog. Assuming the NYT reporters are knowledgable, the reporters do not call a spade a spade, due to influence from the likes of the Cato Institute, which is quoted, as though it knows anything other than dogma. Sam Randazzo, representing northern Ohio industrial consumers, and John Anderson of ELCON, also quoted, were the ones who planted the seed for electric deregulation, which, by definition gives this most important segment of our society over to monopolies.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/04/business/04energy.html?pagewanted=1&fta=y

Labels