Saturday, March 21, 2009

How to Read This Blog


"Personal Nut Free and Clear"


For the best, very best I mean, summary of where we are -- the despising of Wall Street -- type in and search for "Wolfe" within this blog. Read the first six or so pages.

Doing this myself reminds me why I post so many of my blogs with the title "Liar's Poker." Michael Lewis explained the phenomenon in this book for the first time in the early 1980's. For many years I collected as many copies of this book for my bookshelf, just to remind me of the greatness of this work. (As a friend of mine, Phil Ringo, once gave Dave Young, another friend, and an avid Woody Hayes and Ohio State fan, multiple copies of the book "Woody" for Christmas, a subtle hint that he felt David's worship was a little "over the top.")

It is worth a stroll down memory lane, so to speak, on this blog.


Labels