Monday, July 28, 2008

Miscellaneous


Being up in Canada with limited ability to "cut and paste" articles into this blog forces me to me creative at a different level.

Many pass the time of vacation restoration by doing jigsaw puzzles. I endlessly work on the repairs necessary to Microsoft Outlook, using only the internet for answers to what is probably a simple problem.

This blog itself can serve as a well of resources for more ideas. I have been doing the blog for over one year now.

Over at one island slowness of downloading caused a forced focus on headlines. Now on a second island this problem is not present.

Fishing -- what is it all about? Many things I see. Individual and various skills are needed. Plus fishing is the one way to entertain guests and to pass the hours away until they leave.

Canada is certainly a different place in this most-favored playground of the country -- now officially proclaimed: Georgian Bay. Replacing the movie-star studded Muskoka, nearby.

Labels